Three-Day Vineyard Walk VacationsOur Three-Day Sonoma Vineyard Walk Vacations are an excellent way to plan your wine country vacation with your family or friends. You choose your date, one of our three host hotels, and three separate vineyard walks. You will have one or more of our professional guides accompany you during the walks, three wine tastings, one lunch, and plenty of free time to enjoy Sonoma County.
Date: You select your own date.
per person depends on whether your walk dates include a weekend (Friday
or Saturday night) and on which hotel you choose. Minimum group size is
What is Included: Included in the above price are two nights double occupancy lodging, three private Vineyard Walks of your choice accompanied by your own guide, three wine tastings, two breakfasts, and one lunch at the famous Dry Creek General Store. You must have your own transportation. If you are in a group of two or more but will be staying in your own room, the Single Supplement for one room for two nights is $200 for the Flamingo Resort and Geyserville Inn and $450 for the Hotel Healdsburg.
- The Flamingo Resort is a 1950s era resort located in the heart of Santa Rosa. The luxurious rooms, 25-meter swimming pool, and modern fitness center will reward your choice of this unique lodging. The Flamingo is a perfect choice for those who prefer to remain connected, since it is a short drive to all of Santa Rosa's restaurants, shops, and nightlife.
- The Geyserville Inn is located in the tiny town of Geyserville, right in the middle of the Alexander Valley wine region and next to Dry Creek Valley. The Inn is ideally situated for those wishing for a quiet weekend away or a romantic vacation. You can relax in the pool after your Vineyard Walks and walk from the Inn to several nearby restaurants.
- Hotel Healdsburg
is a premier lodging facility on Healdsburg's famous central Plaza.
With an in-house spa, pool, and award-winning restaurant the
hotel has all the amenities you need. We even provide you with the
Deluxe Rooms when available - complete with your own six-foot tub. The
hotel is centrally
located in the wine town of Healdsburg and so you can walk to
local winery tasting rooms and restaurants. The Hotel Healdsburg is a
perfect choice for those who demand luxury on their vacation.
Daily Schedule: You will have one Vineyard Walk followed by a wine tasting each day. Your Three-Day Vineyard Walk vacation starts at 3:00 PM on the first day with an afternoon walk and ends at noon on the third day with a morning walk and wine tasting. You will have plenty of time on your own and we will recommend optional hikes, shopping, and wine tasting in the area.
Payment: Registration requires full payment by credit card. Once you register and before we process your credit card we will confirm availablity with our local hotel and vineyard partners. We will then process your credit card and send you a Pre-Walk Packet by email. We generally require two business days notice to ensure we can set up your walk but will try to arrange walks even for the next day.
Cancellation: You can cancel your walk with 15 days advance notice to receive a full credit, good toward a future Sonoma Vineyard Walk or any Zephyr Adventure. No cancellation for a cash refund is possible given our commitments to local suppliers and guides.
- Minimum group size is two and maximum is 12. Please contact us about larger groups.
- You are welcome to bring your children, although those under 21 will not be able to participate in the wine tasting. Children under seven are free and those age 8-20 staying in the same room with two full-paying participants will receive a discount of 50%.
- We will do our best to accommodate your first choice in dates and Vineyard Walks but cannot guarantee availability. If you are flexible in your dates and walk choice, we will have a higher chance of confirming your reservation request.
- We highly recommend trip cancellation insurance to protect yourself against unforseen circumstances. Every year there are unfortunate incidents with dozens of travelers that make it impossible for them to join our Vineyard Walks. Many of these people lose their trip and even airline payments. Even if you do not think this will happen to you, it can! One company we recommend is TripInsurance.com.
- After we receive your registration and confirm your Vineyard Walk we will send you an electronic Pre-Walk Packet with detailed arrival and departure information, suggestions for making travel arrangements, packing list, insurance information, and information about the area.
- All Walks take place rain or shine.
Take a Walk: Register now for your Three-Day Sonoma Vineyard Walk. To do so, click on your hotel choice: